BioShock is a shooter dissimilar to any you’ve at any point played, stacked with weapons and strategies never observed. You’ll have an entire munititions stockpile available to you from basic pistols to projectile launchers and compound hurlers, yet you’ll likewise be compelled to hereditarily alter your DNA to make a considerably more fatal weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you super human forces: impact electrical streams into water to shock various foes, or stop them strong and devastate them with the swing of a torque.
No experience ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the amusement a similar way.
Naturally change your body: send fire raging from your fingertips and release a swarm of executioner hornets brought forth from the veins in your arms.
Hack gadgets and frameworks, update your weapons and specialty new ammunition variations.
Transform everything into a weapon: nature, your body, shoot and water, and even your most exceedingly terrible foes.
Investigate a mind boggling and one of a kind workmanship deco world shrouded profound under the sea.
- Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
- CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
- Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive Space: 8GB
- Game requires Internet connection for activation
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Video Card: DX 9 – Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GT or better), DX 10 – NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better
- Sound Card: SoundBlaster(r) X-Fi(tm) series (optimized foruse with Creative Labs EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0 or EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 compatible sound cards)